Monday, December 22, 2008

Chicken Bake


This is so easy to make on a night when you get off work. I love stuff I can just throw in the oven and then go on with my life. Matt loves stuffing so when I found this recipe I knew it was a keeper. Like I said very easy and very tasty, Enjoy!

Stove-Top Easy Chicken Bake

1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1-1/2 lb. chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup Sour Cream
1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
(Make sure it is the one that has carrots, corn, green beans)

HEAT oven to 400°F.

Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, set aside

MIX chicken, soup, sour cream and vegetables in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with stuffing.

BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!

Thanks to KraftFoods.com for this recipe.

Love, Lisa

1 comment:

Becky Thompson said...

Looks Yummy and easy! I could make that and share some with my dad and have plenty for me and Larry! Thanks, Lisa!