Monday, December 29, 2008

Brushetta Chicken Bake


I have tried this recipe once. According to Matt I screwed up the stuffing, cause he likes it crunchy. But I'm thinking it is supposed to be kind of soft in this certain recipe. Oh well, I need to make this again, it was really good. Especially if you like Italian dishes.

Brushetta Chicken Bake

1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2 lb. chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

HEAT oven to 400°F. Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.

LAYER chicken, basil, cheese and stuffing in 3-qt. or 13x9-inch baking dish.

BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!

Thanks to KraftFoods.com for this recipe.

Love, Lisa

1 comment:

Becky Thompson said...

This could be a good way for me to use up that box of Stove Top dressing that I've had in the pantry forever. Thanks, Lisa!